The PMDG Beech 1900C and 1900D is a sophisticated reproduction of the well-known regional aircraft. It combines highly detailed visual models with realistic flight dynamics and a comprehensive cockpit environment without requiring the user to study for an airline pilot exam.
Developed by the group PMDG, best known for their quality and bestseller product PMDG 737NG, this aircraft is designed to be attractive to flight simulator users who are interested in a less study-intensive simulation experience. It will give the PC pilot an amazing visual experience, a realistic flight model performing to manufacturers specifications, custom sound sets and many options to suit the users needs along with numerous liveries to choose from.
PMDG Beech 1900C & 1900D features:
- Highly detailed GMax exterior model
- Virtual Cockpit and 2D Panel with optional 2D Cockpit Views
- Accurate Flight Model
- Custom Sound Set recorded from real airplane
- Over 120 parts animated
- Virtual Cabin
- Model uses LODS to maximize frame rates
- Dozens of free Add-On Liveries available
- Extensive printed manual